Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Alive

I have been buying Green Alive for the past two years and have had great success with it. It's considered a "green superfood" a powder you can put into juice or water that contains spirulina as well as other enzymes. I first found out about it when I was suffering from an illness that doctors were baffled by - at one point I was seeing 5 different doctors! A friend found out about Green Alive and sent it my way. Within a month I was feeling much better, lost weight and had more energy. After a few months my mystery illness vanished!

While I have to admit the taste is terrible - it does grow on you. The benefits of the powder are incredible. The other downside is that you have to order it from Canada. Since I am in the US it takes nearly a month for it to clear Customs. That aside it has to be the best greens supplement I have found so far and would recommend it highly.

Interesting! Thanks for your review. It's nice to hear a personal perspective on a product. Nowadays, thanks to the Internet, I largely check reviews before buying most anything new, unless it's just a small impulse purchase in the grocery store. I wonder if they'll ever start carrying it here in the States to save you time in receiving it? That would be convenient.

Comment

I search in Google for the site of Green Alive and I think this can indeed be a very good product. With its awards and recognition, Green Alive can help the body cope with different abnormalities as this is a great source of superfoods' antioxidants and live enzymes. It even has the popular Chinese herb called Foo-Ti-Teng. I am just a little surprised why the company behind the product seems to be content with their outdated mode of ordering the product. A company with a good product can do well in today's environment if it has a complete marketing and product movement infrastructure in place.
      I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Yes, I wish that they would market their product in the US. It seems to be way better than any greens powder I have tried here and yet they make it impossible to get in a timely manner. I will say that customer service is great, I can only hope as they grow as a company they can branch out more in the future.

Comment

I am also not aware of Green alive and I did a little research about it online. And as per details, it could really be a very good supplement to consume to help us have healthier body.

DISCOVER THE POWER OF
          GREENALIVE

From ancient cultures and modern times comes a powerful combination of trace minerals, enzymes, co-enzymes, phytonutrients, guaranteed potency unique botanicals, organic alkaline forming Whole Super Foods, synergestically combined to help the body help heal itself.

GREENALIVE...
          is a natural choice for athletes seeking an extra edge or faster recovery, mature adults requiring more vigor, busy executives, housewives, children, students, those in stressful occupations, travellers with jetlag, those who are fasting, detoxifying, slimming and for anyone interested in optimum energy and abundant good health.

is a great addition to those on vegetarian diets, those on popular high protein diets, those on macrobiotic diets and those on typical North American diet.

is the instant super salad in a cup that definitely takes the trouble out of scrubbing vegetables or juicing. Drink your greens daily. When in a powder form mix three teaspoons of GreenAlive with pure water or vegetable juice of your choice (liquid first then powder), shake for an instant, alkaline pH balanced healthy fast food.

offers you the best of the supersfoods to supercharge you daily!

Source
          My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

Green tea:

Green tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism,
            The recent study reported that
            3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day,
            which amounts to 7 pounds per year....
            Dingley Gym

Comment

Originally posted by Braden View Post
              Green tea:

Green tea helps in burn fat and boosts metabolism,
              The recent study reported that
              3 – 5 cups of green tea per day can help you burn more than 70 calories per day,
              which amounts to 7 pounds per year....
              And.........fail. This once again has nothing to do with the thread. Can you speak English Braden?

On another topic, this crap should be called "Green Death" instead - it would be more accurate. A hodgepodge of crap with little proven scientific benefit. I had to laugh when I looked at other products from the makers of this garbage and found "Parasave", something they purport gets rid of the parasites infecting everyone. This is a well-known scam that some "detox" supplements use. They include an ingredient that when digested turns to stringy mucus. It appears worms are coming out with your feces in order to trick you into thinking you have parasites so you'll buy more of their worthless crap. It's a scam of the most insidious kind......
              Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

Comment

Oh cool thank you for the tip and review. I have never tried green alive or anything that you mix with other drinks, but one day I will get it and try it. I think that there are a few things that can help us out when it comes to getting what we need to stay active and healthy. Thank you again and I hope looking forward to trying it out for myself to see if it is something that can benefit me.

Comment

I'm new and I'm interested in this topic. Thank you!
                  file extension apk
                  Last edited by artmuz73; 01-14-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X