X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder City: Bulk Supplement Powder Supplier Review

I wanted to write a quick review of Powder City for bulk supplement powders. I have been searching for some time for a supplier who both makes all of the supplements in bulk powder that I need and also has competitive prices. Here is my product list minimum:

L-Carnitine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Whey Protein
    D-Aspartic Acid
    Mucuna Prurians (98% standardized L-Dopa)
    B12
    Phenibut or GABA
    L-Ornithine HCL or AKG

After research and contacting multiple suppliers, I decided to use Powder City. They had friendly customer support, a previous positive reputation in the business, all of the products I listed above, and great prices. They do not disappoint.

Product is shipped in a timely manner, free shipping over $20, comes with a free measurement scoop per order, and analysis cert on request as well: all of the characteristics I was searching for.

I will make it short and say that I am happy with Powder City right now and will continue to order more product. You can use my discount for 6% off your purchase anytime at:

http://powdercity.refr.cc/QQQ9WXZ

Check our Instagram for time-to-time updates of product usage and specific product facts:

http://www.instagram.com/heandshefitness

Also, post your comments below and I will respond. It has been a very positive and encouraging relationship with Powder City thus far (I have purchased Phenibut, D-Aspartic Acid, Carnitine (ALCAR) and Mucuna Pruriens from them as of now) , and I look forward to a continued relationship.
    Smart Health Shop
    SHS Facebook
    Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
    Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Thank you for the information! I am always hesitant about which brands to try because there are so many. Not only that, but some contain unnecessary, harmful additives or do not truly deliver what they advertise.

Comment

Powder City is about the most unfiltered back to basics supplement site you will use simply because the products are the base ingredients only (for most supplements): meaning, you aren't buying a bunch of filler ingredients that are not scientifically shown to do anything.
      Smart Health Shop
      SHS Facebook
      Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
      Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X