No announcement yet.

Fiber One Brownies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad where I live, I do not have the chance to try this type of food. I have to make do with plain vegetables for my fiber. I am growing some myself now. Trying to save money.
    Check out the Three Foot Solution at http://www.areesportal.com

Comment

Their stuff is pretty good, even though they're often over priced. I'm not in dire need of fiber though, so I'll pass. Good luck to everybody in the bathroom!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisOldMan View Post
        Too bad where I live, I do not have the chance to try this type of food. I have to make do with plain vegetables for my fiber. I am growing some myself now. Trying to save money.
        Where do you live that doesn't have a Walmart or other major big box store/grocery store? I'm in the market to buy a home and even places I've found in super northern Wisconsin (near the UP of Michigan) are close to Walmart!

Comment

I like the fiber one stuff too. It is a bummer they are expensive, I try to get it when I have coupons. I have been struggling to get more fiber in my diet. I don't eat very many things with fiber but I can tell I definitely need to eat it more! I also like the fiber plus bars, they are yummy too
          Ways to Make Money Online

Comment

Did they taste good? I havnt tried them but I really should consume more fiber.. I thought about using some sort of benefiber but if the brownies taste good I will buy those.

Comment

I never have a problem with.. number 2 when I consume fiber. A lot of times when someone eats too much fiber and has diarrhea or constipation, it means that they aren't drinking enough water.. so drink up! You may have IBS too which can be irritated by too much fiber.

As far as Fiber One Brownies.. I've never tried them, but I know Fiber One products are notorious for containing too much sugar. The 90 calorie one has 8 grams of sugar, which isn't too horrible as an every-now-and-then snack, but not every day (especially if you are consuming a lot of fruits or other foods with sugar).

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhu View Post
                I'm not being sarcastic here, I'm really asking.......do all of you have "issues" of some sort? I've never paid attention to fiber intake and never had any problems.....I could care less if I'm "regular" really as long as I'm not horribly constipated or spewing diarrhea, LoL. So many people are concerned with fiber intake I'm just wondering if you have issues you're trying to resolve?
                Well I don't have an issue going to the restroom, I probably go number 2 a few times a week. However, I'd prefer 1-2 times a week for weight loss reasons. I just wanted a snack that was healthy as well.

Comment

I tried one just because my mom bought some and offered me one. There we OK at best. It's definitely not something I'd want to eat unless I needed fiber bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by JOR View Post
                    Where do you live that doesn't have a Walmart or other major big box store/grocery store? I'm in the market to buy a home and even places I've found in super northern Wisconsin (near the UP of Michigan) are close to Walmart!
                    I live where the nearest major shopping center is about 50 kilometers away. Since I prefer to walk, that's a few hours away. So I save a lot of money by not going shopping at any major shopping centers. The way I see it, Walmart or whatever, is a place where my money isn't safe. There's always a tendency to be seduced by the tantalizing offers and end up buying something which looks like a total waste of money once I get home.
                    Check out the Three Foot Solution at http://www.areesportal.com

Comment

I have not tried that fiber one brownies and not sure if its available here in our country.
                      But I am also ensuring that I do include some foods high in fiber in my regular consumption. It is not that I have issues in my digestion but being more slacked than active, I think it was necessary to include such kind of foods to ensure that I would not have problem.
                      My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

I didn't even know they had Fiber One Brownies, but seems like a lot of people have been liking it. I'll definitely give it a try for about two weeks and I'll see how that goes.

Comment

Fiber One Brownies / Bars can help with constipation because of the fiber content. I forget if it is soluble or insoluble, but either way, it does build up feces in the tract.
                          Smart Health Shop
                          SHS Facebook
                          Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
                          Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

I'm eating the fiber one brownies now and they taste pretty good just a little small.

Comment

Originally posted by Super User Man View Post
                              Fiber One Brownies / Bars can help with constipation because of the fiber content. I forget if it is soluble or insoluble, but either way, it does build up feces in the tract.
                              What?? Builds up what in the where?

Comment

Treatment of Pharmascience medicine Stone Crusher for Kidney stones

Sufferings from kidney stones then try this product from the Pharma Science, the Ayurveda Stone Crusher. It contains 10 gm in a box which consist of 4 doses which will remove your kidney stone forever. It removes kidney stones of all types like calcium stone, struvite stone, uric acid stone and cystine stone where ever it is in your kidney like Calyceal stone, Renal pelvic stone or in upper ureteral stone.
                                For More Visit
                                ……………………………………………………………………..
                                Kidney Stone

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                Working...
                                X