Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon grass extract

I saw in the herb store a packet with the label lemon grass extract. As claimed, it burns fats and lowers cholesterol level. I agree to that although I do not take supplements. We have lemon grass in the garden so we make tea regularly from that. And sometimes we mix lemon grass as flavoring for dishes.

This sounds interesting, I'm a big fan of natural products Many of them are really great.
    The smell of lemon grass is amazing!
    "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. ― Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I hear green tea is supposed to be good for fat burning too but I've never actually tried it. I'm not a huge fan of flavoured teas but I'd always give them a go especially if they're good for the body. I'll see how much a small pack is next time I'm out

Comment

I must admit that I too love the smell of lemongrass. thanks for posting, Corzhens! It sounds like something worth exploring and looking further into

Comment

That is nice that you have fresh sources as I believe that fresh sources are really better.
          I am also fond of drinking herbal teas and we used to have a small vegetable garden before with some spices as well.
          My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

Originally posted by Lushlala View Post
            I must admit that I too love the smell of lemongrass. thanks for posting, Corzhens! It sounds like something worth exploring and looking further into
            We have some other herbs and plants that are curative although don't mistake us for an herb freak. Lemon grass is actually a substitute for ginger. It can be boiled to make tea. A glass of lemon grass tea with a teaspoon of honey is very good for sore throat. I had used that early this year. There are still some other great uses of lemon grass but I still have to confirm with my husband. He is the expert on that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X