Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cholesterol burning tea

This is a simple remedy to burn cholesterol. I had included this in my regimen since the time I was diagnosed with a high level of cholesterol. Here it is.... get 2 bulb roots of lemon grass and boil in 2 cups of water (about 1 and 1/2 glasses of water). Add sugar and lemon drops before drinking. Take it once a day for at least 7 days.

Thank you for sharing this recipe, Corzhens. It sounds really good! I'll tell my father about it. His cholesterol levels are too high too. Same goes for my grandfather.
    "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. ― Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Nice to know that it helped you deal with your health problem. Thanks for sharing it and hope that it will be easy to find those ingredients here if ever we will be needing to try this recipe.
      My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

I'll have to recommend this to my mum as she has it and I don't. What do you do after the 7 days, do you take a break and then do it again after a while? Thanks for sharing

Comment

I was worried this was going to be one of the scam teas you see all over social media! Great suggestion. I've only ever known green tea to be quite helpful in fighting cholesterol and have recommended this to everyone I know.

Comment

Thanks for that, but I am not sure I could get bulb root of lemon grass over here. You can also take niacin and red yeast rice as both reduce cholesterol. I didn't know that green tea reduces cholesterol. I guess I will have to drink more of it. Exercise also helps with cholesterol reduction.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X