Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best water bottles?

What water bottle do you use when working out? I really like the Camelbak Chute, I have a cool National Parks one. I used to really like the Nalgene, but I didn't like having to unscrew the entire lid to drink from it. What water bottle do you use/like the best for workouts?

I mainly look for one that doesn't leak. I am pretty frugal so I am not looking to pay a lot for a water bottle. As long as it's BPA I am fine with it. I have purchased water bottle in stores like Dollar General or Dollar Tree and they work just fine.

Comment

ICE SHAKER water bottle and protein mixer

I got this water bottle protein shaker and it is by far the best one i have ever had. It keeps my water ice cold all day long, it actually will hold ice for over 30 hours. It also doesnt sweat and the stainless steel bottle doesnt absorb odor. I put my coffee in it too in the morning and it stays steaming hot for hours.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X