Fit Bit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fit Bit

Can you enlighten me about the Fit Bit? Are they worth it? What options are available in what price ranges. I've heard a little bit of good things about them. Wanted to know what others think, also.

3600 CHEMIN

Sorrry, this something i don't knOW

Comment

custine preston

this issue I do not know.

Comment

sorry, i don't know

Comment

I understand the prices vary a lot on the various brands. Fit bit is pretty expensive but I they say it is a really good one. Others are even more expensive. I am hearing about the Fitbug which is priced very reasonably and I hear it is very good. Maybe a good starter piece for figuring out if it will be a benefit or not. I am considering getting one of these myself.

Comment

My mother in law just got one and she really likes it. They look nice with your clothing and are not bulky, work on a touch system so you do not have to worry about buttons, and they can connect with other online applications you might use to help you regulate your fitness. The one thing to keep in mind though is that not all of them are water proof. It will cost more to get a waterproof fitbit but since you are wanting it for exercise and swimming is a great form of it, you might consider getting the waterproof version. Probably 50% of my mother in laws workout is in the water so she is not able to get that recorded. But her steps are recorded and this helps her keep her calories maintained. She is able to get it wet in the shower if she dries it off right away but she still takes it off just in case that would damage it. Another friend of mine returned it because they did not feel it was worth the month. For those of us that can't afford it, you could always used a step counter and make sure to log it yourself. It wouldn't be as effective but it would be better than nothing.

Comment

There is the regular, the Charge, ChargeHR, the Pulse, and so on...I would spend my money on something else though as certain iPhone apps have proven to be far more accurate than a FitBit...FitBit has been a big let-down as far as my experience goes...which is vast.
              Smart Health Shop
              SHS Facebook
              Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
              Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

I have a FitBit flex and i love it. It is the best thing that i have ever purchased. It keeps me motivated to achieve my goals and to get my exercise in. I will eventually update to a newer model but for now it works for me. It was well worth the money and a good investment in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by L_B View Post
                  I have a FitBit flex and i love it. It is the best thing that i have ever purchased. It keeps me motivated to achieve my goals and to get my exercise in. I will eventually update to a newer model but for now it works for me. It was well worth the money and a good investment in my opinion.
                  It's fun; but try it in conjunction with an iPhone app and you might see the inconsistencies...
                  Smart Health Shop
                  SHS Facebook

Comment

I would love a fitbit, how much are they?

Comment

Originally posted by healthfreak View Post
                      I would love a fitbit, how much are they?
                      60usd for a base mode and up to 250usd for the most sophisticated model. If you are going to spend any money on this, I would recommend just sticking to the fit bit base model since they are not very accurate.
                      Smart Health Shop
                      SHS Facebook

Comment

what is the best HR monitor watch?

Is the fitbit the best for HR? I want something small and accurate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                        Working...
                        X