X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mangosteen capsules or supplements

Hello everyone!

Are you guys familiar about mangosteen capsules or supplements? I have researched a lot about this and it was claimed to be an antioxidant fruit. I tried it during the time I've experienced heart palpitation, and less than a month my palpitations are gone. It's really because mangosteen has lots of functions that can eliminate these diseases.

Right now, I'm only trying to deal with muscle twitching, jerking and trembling (which occurs a lot more when I try to sleep). I think it's because of anxiety or benign fasciculation syndrome which I'm still searching for some solutions (w/o the help of drugs).

We have mangosteen growing here in Thailand I eat them by the kilo about twice a year when they appear in the markets. They are a very healthy fruit and delicious. I don't that the caps or supplements because i do not take any pills at all. When they are not in season I will eat a different fruit.
    IF I MAKE ONE PERSON SMILE OR FEEL HAPPY TODAY THEN I HAVE DONE MY JOB AS A HUMAN!

Comment

Mangosteen has been reported to have some very good healing properties along with anti-oxiadants. Does not sound like there is anything bad about the fruit at all. So adding either natural fruit or pills to your regimen will only be a big benefit to you.

Comment

I love mangosteen because it tastes great and there is no other fruit like it. Some people call this as the Queen of all fruits and it can be deserving of such a claim. This is growing in the southern part of my country and during its harvest season we always expect an abundant supply and lower price. There are now many brands of mangosteen supplent and they are actually using the rind where the greater concentration of many antioxidants primarily xanthones can be found. As always, there are mixed reviews on this product but based on my personal experience this was able to control my gum bleeding and infection plus my mother right now is using it to help control her migraine and diabetes. I said "help" so please don't be angry at me lol.
        I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Originally posted by R. Paradon View Post
          We have mangosteen growing here in Thailand I eat them by the kilo about twice a year when they appear in the markets. They are a very healthy fruit and delicious. I don't that the caps or supplements because i do not take any pills at all. When they are not in season I will eat a different fruit.
          Right. We are lucky that we have fruits the whole year round. If it's not mangosteens, it's rambutans. If it's not rambutans, it's mangoes. Fresh and cheap, too. btw have you tried mangosteen peels? I know they taste kind of bitter but I was told by someone that they have some medicinal value in them.
          Check out the Three Foot Solution at http://www.areesportal.com

Comment

I am familiar about the mangosteen but not aware of its capsule or supplement. Nice to know that it had solved your heart palpitation problem. I also prefer natural remedies or dealing with conditions without the aid of medicines or over the counter drugs as much as possible.
            My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

I love mangosteen too, they are delicious and full of nutrition. When they are in season, I enjoy them. I also preserve them so I can eat them during the year. I have never heard of Mangosteen capsule. I need to check it out. If these are good for the heart I would be recommending them to my brother. I think I will do a bit of my own research first before I tell him anything. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

I heard and read a lot about the health benefits of mangosteen supplements and since the fruits are expensive, i buy only the coffee and tea products with mangosteen. I love the coffee.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X