Shampoo/Conditioner for a Shiny Hair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually really like the Yes To line (Yes to Cucumbers, Yes to Carrots, and so on). It has no harmful ingredients and it's mostly natural stuff. The bottles are huge, smell wonderful and it's not that expensive at places like Walgreens and CVS! I have been a fan of this whole line for a long time, it hasn't let me down yet!

Comment

I use Elvive products for my hair. I've blonde dyed hair. So I usually use Elvive Color Vive Shampoo and Conditioner. Sometimes I also buy Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends, because I love the way my hair smells after I dry it.
      You can make your hair look more shiny, if you rinse your hair with cold water (I do that for about 30 seconds) or if you use vinegar as a conditioner (I can't do the last because my hair is dyed and vinegar can damage dyed hair).

Comment

have any of you tried "nopoo". it means no shampoo, basically you don't wash your hair or condition it at all with hair products, you just use something natural like apple cifer vinegar. apparently shampoo strips the natural oils away and your body overcompensates.

Comment

I chose to purchase the new Head and Shoulders because I want my hair to look like Troy Polomulo. But all kidding aside, it is really good stuff. I started using it about a year ago and have seen some really good results.

Comment

I usually use dove shampoo and then condition it with herbal essence. I find this really makes your hair shiny as well as soft. I love mixing and matching and I have found that it has actually helped. Maybe you could mix it around with whatever you think is best. Another method I use is washing your hair with beer. It works for me. Hope this helps

Comment

Actually, my hair doesn't look as good when I use shampoo and conditioner,.. I think they're terrible for hair. Do some research and find all the great things you can use on your hair that cost less and are absolutely fantastic for hair health
              Grab a Banana!

Comment

Currently, I am using TRESemme (both shampoo and conditioner). It makes my hair softer and more manageable. It is also important to note that my hair is chemically-treated. What I like about TRESemme is that it doesn't make my hair look dull unlike the other shampoos I tried in the best. You can try this if you are interested.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X