Matei from Romania

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matei from Romania

Hello folks! I realized that I didn't post here so here goes. I am Matei from Romania and I am a former powerlifter. In 2010 I was the national powerlifting champion in my weight class and also got the third position the open.

I am also a powerlifting instructor and ref and I've helped some people prepare for bodybuilding competitions as well. However, I am not much of a bodybuilding fan anymore, although I own a bodybuilding blog that used to be well known.

Anyway, I am here to help.

AWESOME to have you here...thanks so much for joining and welcome to the SHS forums!
    Smart Health Shop
    SHS Facebook
    Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
    Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Powerlifting looks pretty cool and I know a couple of people who do it.

Comment

Hey Matei! Welcome to the forum. I look forward to having loads of fun together on the inside. Have a great day!

Comment

Welcome to the commnuity. This forum is really a great place to discuss. You will surely love to spend time on this forum. Once again, welcome.

Comment

I am feeling really great to see a new member on this forum. I am excited to talk to you in the threads.

Comment

I think if you are interested at all in fitness, dieting or working out you will find that this is a good
              place to be. Welcome. and I hope you get some good benefit from posting in the community.

Comment

Kidney Stones Treatment

Kidney Stones are very common problem these days. It is basically a urine tract disorder among the people. The kidney stone symptom is that it occurs when your natural texture of your urine become very fixed or full bodied. And this type of thing happens in your body then the material become so sturdy and tight in your kidney and is slowly move down to your urine potion and sooner or later it passes out from your body.For More Visit
                ……………………………………………………………………..
                Kidney Stone Medicine

Comment

I think I can do it, but it takes time, thank you for sharing useful information
                  shell shockers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X